Wholesale Trading Terms and Conditions
- For new accounts payment is strictly pro-forma and credit card payment details at time of order are required.
- New accounts must complete a Zimba Account Application form before an account is opened.
- A minimum first order value of $750 (excluding GST) applies to initial orders.
- Minimum subsequent orders $200 (excluding GST).
- Backorders and forward orders will be dispatched unless otherwise advised
- Payment terms are strictly: Net 30 days
- Zimba must be notified of any change in ownership or status of the business.
PRICING & DELIVERY
- All prices quoted are ex-works. GST and freight are additional.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- We shall use Zimba’s courier service and refer all charges to you.
- Freight charges will be added to invoices and are shown separately.
- Freight is only charged on product’s weight dispatched, therefore freight will be invoiced on backorders.
- 1.5% Discount for early payment – net 10 days direct credit (EFT) only.
- Payment terms are strictly Net 30 days.
- Credit card payments due prior to 30 days. A 1.5% Surcharge Fee applies.
- First orders strictly Pro forma & payment within 5 working days of invoice date.
- All goods remain the property of Zimba Designs Pty. Ltd. until paid for in full.
- Risk of goods passes to the purchaser on delivery.
RETURNS & CREDIT CLAIMS
- Any visible damage or shortage should be noted on the consignment note.
- Claims for shortages should be made immediately on receipt of goods.
- Claims for damages should be made 24 hours from receipt of goods, please hold for collection.
- Returns must not be sent to our showroom or warehouse without prior authorisation from
Zimba. All returns must be accompanied by a Zimba Returns Goods Number
- Goods received without a Returns Goods Number will be rejected at the sender’s expense.
- Goods must be returned with original packaging intact and devoid of any shop soiling.
- Returns should NOT be sent to our PO Box as they will be refused.
- A 15% re-stocking fee will apply to items returned (unless incorrectly supplied by Zimba).
- Goods will not be supplied to overdue accounts until such time as the account has been brought up to date.
- Consistently overdue accounts will lose their account status and be required to prepay all orders.
- Zimba reserves the right to charge overdue accounts 2% monthly administration fee.
- Zimba reserves the right to withdraw account facilities from customers who do not comply with our trading
- Where stated a “pack size” discount has already been applied on all price lists. Discount varies from item to
item. Items quantities shipped below minimum pack sizes will be automatically charged at the individual item
price and discount will not apply.
- A 1.5% early payment discount applies strictly for direct credits (EFT) only. Cheques received by Zimba
will not be eligible for the discount. Zimba retains the right to collect the balance of any underpaid invoice.